Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Case of Yuengling!

Beer is a great gift, there is no denying that...especially if it's a beer that you hardly ever get to drink. My lovely girlfriend Leslie was kind enough to bring back a 12-pack of Yuengling bottles from her trip to upstate New York. Yeungling is a great American lager, brewed down in PA and can only be found in a few states.

Yuengling Bottle
For a lager, Yuengling pours pretty dark and has a nice thick head. In my opinion, it is one of the best American lagers, especially when compared to Budweiser or Coors beers. I really wish we could buy Yuengling at more liquor stores around Boston, or even get it on draught. If anybody knows where I can pick some up around Boston in the future, let me know.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that girlfriend of yours sounds like a lovely lady