Friday, June 19, 2009

Exploring the Paris Beer Scene

So I'm setting off tonight for England to watch the British Grand Prix, and then to Paris for a couple nights. Although I'll be missing the beer festivities at ACBF, I am going to try and make up for it while in Paris by hitting up some beer bars and stores. With the help of recommendations from friends and doing some research on beer sites, I think I've compiled a pretty solid list of beer places to seek out while in Parisian land.


View Paris Beer Bars in a larger map

I read some reviews of a few of these places on BeerAdvocate, and some sound pretty interesting. I am really going to try and get to La Cave à Bulles, a beer store which apparently focuses on French craft beer. I'll plan on bringing some back to the States with me, so long as I don't drink them before my return flight...

No comments: